CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend




For Memorial Day Weekend, we went to visit Grana and Papa Forest in North Carolina. As usual, we had a wonderful weekend and a nice visit with them. There was also one other perk. I recently got back in touch with one of my old roommates, Taryn (gotta love Facebook). She lives in Asheville, just 20 miles from Scott's mom. We were able to meet her out for dinner one night and I got to meet her sweet family. Since my last post was so long, I'll just post lots of pictures with captions from our weekend. Oh, and here is my disclaimer...Both Scott and Ford love the color green and therefore have several shirts that are green. I rarely wear green, but I happen to have two maternity shirts that are green. Hence the seemingly matching shirts again.

Grana's dog, Ty, giving Ford kisses.


I think it's crazy how much Scott and Ford look alike.


Hanging out at the pool.




Grana and Ford at the pool.


Wiped out.


On Friday night, we went to dinner at some friends of Cindy and Forest. Their daughter, her husband and three-year-old son, Will, were there visiting. Their house is within walking distance to this beautiful waterfall. We took the boys fishing at the waterfall and took some cool pictures. Will and Ford became fast friends.



Waiting patiently to fish.

Fishing with Papa Forest.

Playing shuffle board with Will.

Goodbye hugs.

Driving the boat.

Mommy and Ford on the lake.

Playing on the playset at the beach.

Grana and Ford at the beach.

Walking on the beach.

Playing in the sand.

This picture isn't very clear, but we saw a mama duck and her babies. Look how little and cute they are!

We also saw deer on the way home from the lake.

For Mother's Day, Ford made Grana a stepping stone for her garden. Ford got to help put it in her garden while we were there.

Ford eating breakfast. I just think he looks cute here.

Ford and cute little Sienna.

My friend, Taryn, and her sweet babies with Ford and me. My, how times have changed!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures, Nat! Especially the one of all three & a half of you in front of the waterfall. I love that one! Can't wait to see y'all in person soon. Love!