CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweet Baby Miles

Sweet Baby Miles is getting ready to have his first birthday. Although I haven't posted his monthly birthday pictures, I have taken them. So, here is Miles, new through 11 months.














Miles is doing all kinds of sweet baby stuff. He has six teeth. He did get his fangs (top incisors) first following in his big brother's footsteps. I'm not sure if I ever got a good, open-mouth picture of Miles' fangs. His top middle teeth started growing in more quickly than Ford's. So, I only had a small window of opportunity to photograph the fangs!

He's also jabbering often. I had the television on for Ford this weekend and a man on TV was putting on a cap. Miles looked at the TV, patted his head and said, "hah." He also looked at Sierra, our dog, and said, "dah." So, I THINK his first word is "dog". I also ask him where a hat goes and he pats his head. I thought this was pretty smart. But, now that's the answer to any question. Miles, where is your nose? and he pats his head!

He started moving a couple of months ago. He doesn't crawl, he scoots. It's really funny looking. But, as long as he's proficient at getting around, which he is, I don't think he'll ever crawl. My favorite part is that he moves one leg and pivots on his bottom to turn around. I'll try and post a video so you can actually see it since I'm not sure you can quite get it by my description.

In just a few short weeks, Miles will have his first birthday. My sweet baby will turn one-year-old and I'll be sure to post pictures of his special day. He is a such a blessing to our family!

1 comments:

Jennifer (Moonpie Dreams) said...

He is such a sweet sweet boy! Love him! I can't believe he is almost a year old. Wow!