CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Twin Update

If I have calculated correctly, Tiffany is 36 weeks pregnant today! What a wonderful milestone to reach in a multiples pregnancy! Tiffany is scheduled to have a C-section on this coming Wednesday, March 5th. It's so exciting for our family!

If you get a second, say a prayer that Allen and Tiffany will have a restful weekend, that they'll get to spend some quality time with Audrey and that everything will go well on Wednesday!

I'll post an update the minute the twins arrive!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I had lost track of time. That's amazing that they will be here so soon. Please do update us. I pray that they will have a healthy delivery and that everything continues perfectly from there. Love, ab