CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Beach Trip


A few weeks ago, Shannon (in my community group) called and said another girl,at church, Catherine, had planned a beach trip. They had a extra spot and she asked if I'd want to go. I said yes!

Shannon, Mary and I left on Wednesday evening to head to the beach house in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. I've have known Shannon since we joined the community group back in November, 2004. I knew Mary from church, but had never had the pleasure of getting to know her until this beach trip. We were roommates and rode bikes together and became fast friends!

There were eight of us on the trip and seven of us have small children and Melissa is a high school teacher (which is probably even harder than having small children). So, the plan for the long weekend was to have no plans! It was very relaxing! Also, none of really wanted any bathing suit photos, so I only got one picture of all the girls...eating ice cream! Melissa and Catherine:
Mary, Lauren, Misty, Tiana and Shannon:
Thanks to everyone who made my relaxing beach trip possible, especially Scott. And, a very big thank you to Mary Ann, Aunt Leigh Ann, Uncle Chris and Granny for taking very good care of my baby boy while I was gone!

1 comments:

Chris and Tiana said...

Yay for the beach trip! I'm so glad we did that. Otherwise, I might never have really gotten to know you. When can we go back???

Tiana