CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trip to Tampa

This past week, we headed to Tampa to visit some of our favorite friends, The Caputos. Abby and Louie adopted and brought home their third child, Max, in November. We had yet to meet him, so we felt it was time to meet him and visit with the rest of the family. I think between Scott and me we took 300+ pictures. I'll spare you the bulk of them and just post some of my favorites.

Abby and Louie were wonderful hosts. We can't thank them enough for entertaining us and for letting us come and turn their schedule and house upside down. We only had one mishap for which I've created a whole separate post (See "Fix You" post). Other than that, we had a wonderful time with our dear, dear friends. Oh, and if you read Abby's blog, my apologies for using many of the same pictures.

Our little cutie pies. It's hard to believe in less than four years we've gone from zero to four-and-three quarters kids:

Cati and Ford hit it off. Here they are watching tv:

On Friday, Cati went to school and Abby, Scott, me and the boys went to The Aquarium:



That evening, we went to Abby and Louie's favorite pizza place. YUM!

Gussy and Cati:

Cute Baby Max:

On Saturday, we went to a condo at the beach. Here are pictures from Saturday afternoon. We played on the beach after dinner at Guppy's.

On the top bunk at the condo:

Family picture at Guppy's:

Cati and Ford had a blast running and playing in the ocean together:


My sweet friend and me (I love that Cati and Ford are in the background):

These next two pictures crack me up. Ford and Cati look like they are posing for prom:

Here they are being love birds again. So sweet:

I couldn't leave without getting a picture of the pups. I found Abby's dog, Murphy, and our dog, Griffin, at the same time when they were puppies:

This next picture makes me laugh, too. Doc looks like he's posing for a senior picture:

Abby and her sweet boys, Gus and Max:

I have some more pictures to post from our Sunday at the beach. There were so many cute ones, I thought I should create a separate post. We had such a wonderful time visiting our sweet friends. We miss them already and can't wait to see them again!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love y'all to pieces. Can't wait to see you in less than a month!!!