CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Showered with Love

My sweet, sweet "Nashville" girlfriends hosted a shower (they called it a "sprinkle" since it's my second baby) for me on Saturday. They are precious friends and I felt so loved by them and all of the sweet ladies who attended. I certainly didn't expect to get anything more than diapers. But, I got some really cute clothes (I was planning on putting Ford's hand-me-downs on our new little guy-- but now he has some new duds) among a few other things. I feel so blessed!

Everything looked beautiful and the food was wonderful. Thanks to all the girls for all of their hard work to make me feel special.






Me and the beautiful hostesses. Jennifer(Jones), Mary Ann, Abby and Jennifer(Nichols):

My sister Leigh Ann, me and my mom:

Libby and Ella:

Jennifer, Joy and Lori:

Renee and Mimi:

Rona, Suzanne and Jaime (a big thanks to Jaime for letting me borrow the dress I had on at the shower):

Leigh Ann and Virginia:

Lee and Renee:

0 comments: