CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Spring Family Festival

Every year, Ford's school has a Family Festival to raise money for the school. I am always amazed at all the work and creativity that goes into it. The volunteers work very hard to make it a fun and exciting for kids and parents alike. They have yummy SATCO (San Antonio Taco Company) for dinner, a silent auction complete with an art project by each class, pony rides, cotton candy...the works! I won't bore you with all the pictures I took of the cuteness. But, here are some of Ford having fun at the festival (say it three times really fast). This years theme was a circus.
Upon arriving, this is the ticket booth (can you stand it?):

Ford going down the huge slide outside:

Ford's awesome teachers made this picture to auction off:

Each child in the three year old playschool class is pictured. Here is a close up of Ford and some of his buddies:

The clown hat made at the craft station:

Our cute little elephant:

Sweet Baby Miles just taking it all in:

Ford with the face painting clown:

Puppy dog face:

He insisted on sleeping in his puppy face. Night, night puppy!

OK, I'm just going to pretend like I haven't taken a four month hiatus. Check back often in case I do something crazy and post again!

1 comments:

Jennifer (Moonpie Dreams) said...

Precious picks! I love the update! And I love you!!!