CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

My Old Kentucky Home


This past week, Ford and I went to Kentucky because my dear friend, Trina, was in from Florida. We had a really nice time and got to spend time with lots of friends and family.

On Thursday, Ford and I went to Trina's dad's house. We got to see Trina and her kids, Ellie and Emerson; her sister and kids, Tracy, Riley and Braxton; and her dad and stepmom, Bill and Sharon. Braxton gave us a tour of Bill's (Pap) farm on the golf cart and Ford got to see his cows. I practically grew up with Trina, so her family and Dad's house are like my own.
Ford had lots of fun at Granny and Papa's house. Granny has lots of toys and fun things to do. Ford learned how to drive a little car and go up and down the stairs by himself. We also went swimming with my Aunt Carla and Uncle Clint and my cousin Kyle's kids, Hayes and Grayson. We also got to visit with my Mamaw; her sisters, Becky and Bernice; my cousin Jill and her boyfriend, Gary. And, on Friday night all of my high school girlfriends got together.

This week, Ford and I are leaving on Wednesday to go visit Abby in Tampa. Ford will get to ride on an airplane for the first time and we will get to meet Abby's kids! We can't wait. I'll post pictures as soon as we get back!

0 comments: