CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Busy Bees

It's been way too long since my last post and it has been a busy couple of weeks. Ford has recovered from his black eye AND Scott and I left him for the very first time while we went to Virginia to Scott's step-sister Jennifer's wedding.

I took Ford to Granny and Papa's house in Kentucky last Wednesday. I was just a little concerned about Ford being sad that I was leaving him. The fact that he wouldn't give me a hug and kiss bye and was screaming for my mother made me more confident that he would be just fine without us.

On Thursday morning, Scott and I left for Christiansburg, Virginia, about two hours from Lynchburg where the wedding was going to be. My sweet husband planned for us to stay in a historic bed and breakfast, The Oaks, and go to a nice dinner to take advantage of our time away from Ford. Here are some pictures of the B&B.





It was our first vacation in four years, since our honeymoon, and it was very relaxing and a very nice break from our daily routines. We got up on Friday morning to meet up with Cindy, Forest and Scott's brothers in Lynchburg.

The rehearsal and dinner, wedding and reception were all held at this wonderful plantation house.

Everything was just beautiful, including the bride.



We had lots of fun eating yummy food and dancing at the reception. Thanks to Jennifer and Michael and their respective parents for such a lovely weekend! A huge THANK YOU to Granny, Papa, Uncle Chris and Aunt Leigh Ann for taking such good care of our baby boy in our absence. And, last but not least, a big THANKS to Scott's dad and Rona for taking care of the pets while we were out of town.

I also have end with some recent picture of Ford AND a big shout out to my Kentucky Wildcats. As some of you know, my blogger name, UK Nat, is in honor of the Wildcats. UK's football team is ranked in the top 25 for the first time since 1984 AND they are 4-0 after beating Arkansas on Saturday! GOOOOOO CATS!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

The b&b and the wedding both look so beautiful! Glad y'all had fun!

xo, Ab