CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

So Much to Say

I started a post with all of the words that Ford is saying, but he's learning faster than I can type and translate. I thought maybe I should do a post for no particular reason and include some of my favorites.

Kee Kot - Cricket
Lello - Yellow
See eh - Sierra
Gee Ga - Griffin (his first attempt at Griffin was today!)
Ky Kull - Motorcycle
Tay Tew - Thank You
Mee or Meez - Please
Kel Key - Miss Kelly (one of his playschool teachers)

We've been talking about colors lately, only because Ford seems interested. And if I talk about something that interests him, he's less likely to scream i.e. while I'm changing his diaper. Anyway, my sister mentioned that he knows his colors. "No, not really," was my response. She said, "Yes, he knows yellow." I said, "Well, I asked him how old he was the other day and he said 'Lellow'," so, I don't think he grasps it quite yet!

I had the news on while Ford was eating dinner the other night and Dan Miller, the evening news anchor, was on. Ford looked at the TV and said, "PawPaw," which is Scott's dad. What do y'all think? Do y'all think PawPaw and Dan Miller look alike?



Here are a couple of pictures of Ford just being cute. Ford reading a book:

Ford playing IN his toybox:

I took a picture today of Ford and told him to "look cute" and this was his pose:


On a totally different subject, a couple of weeks ago, Abby came to Nashville to visit (without her children) and Mary Ann, The Jennifers, Abby and I all went out to dinner. It was so nice to spend the weekend with my sweet friends.

The next morning, we played at Mary Ann and Jason's house and I took a picture of the boys. Look how cute they all are!


Okay, I've written enough for one post. I just had lots of catching up to do!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nat, I love that picture of the boys at the end of your post, but that "look cute" picture is probably my favorite picture of Ford ever! That's the cutest thing! And, where are his footed jammies from? I am having trouble finding Gussy bigger jammies with feet. Okay, call me about cooking once a month. I need to get onboard with this...saving money and some of the stress of meal planning sounds like a dream to me!

Love you, Ab