CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

C-A-T-S


For Valentine's Day, my sweet husband got us tickets to watch UK play basketball against Florida at Rupp Arena. Next to my engagement ring, it's probably my favorite gift I've ever gotten. I have been a Kentucky basketball fan for longer than I can remember.

I really could talk all day long about KY basketball. But, unless you are a fan yourself, you'd be bored to death reading about it. So, I'll just say it was a wonderful experience. Being surrounded by all 24,000+ fans, seeing the seniors presented with their jerseys, My Old Kentucky Home being sung before the game, winning the game!...it was a magical day for me. Thanks, Scott!

Now, as we head into the SEC tournament, there's just one thing left to say...."C-A-T-S, CATS, CATS, CATS! GOOOOOOOOO CATS!"

0 comments: