CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

This Week

This week has been pretty low-key for us. I have been away for the past two weekends, so it was nice to not have anything planned for this weekend.

We had a visit from Audrey and Granny on Tuesday. Mom thought Audrey might like to come and play with Ford, so they stayed all day and played.

Here is a similar picture of Ford and Audrey from about a year and a half ago:

Since we didn't have anything going on, I was able to watch most of the SEC tournament. Much to my dismay, Kentucky didn't win their game.

Ford showing his love:
Ford after the terrible no-call by the officials that possibly cost Kentucky the game:
Here is a picture of the our house in the big snow last weekend:

That's about all I have for now. I hope you all have a nice week and Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Steve Simpson said...

I didn't know you painted your house, too. It looks great.

Leigh Ann Osteen said...

Your house looks great. Ford is so cute! Aunt Leigh Ann

Unknown said...

Natalie, I'm getting caught up on my favorite blogs and I am so excited to see a photo of your house with the new paint. I love it!!! And, it looks even prettier with the snow. Ford and Audrey are precious!