CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

For Easter weekend, we went to my mom and dad's house in Kentucky. My sister came for the weekend, too. On Sunday, we went to church and then to my Mamaw's house afterward. My Aunt Jan and Uncle Bill were there along with my cousin Zane and his family. Zane and his wife, Haylee, have two cute kids, Lane and Mylee. We hid Easter eggs in the yard and let the kids hunt them. They had tons of fun hunting for eggs and romping around in the yard.

Coloring Easter eggs:

Waiting patiently:

Ford's attention span couldn't take it anymore:

The eggs:

The Easter bunny came and brought Ford some loot:

Ford racing with Lane in the parking lot across from Mamaw's house:

I really like this picture because you can see my Mamaw's antique shop in the background:

The cute cousins waiting to hunt eggs:

I think this is the only picture we got of our little man in his Easter outfit:

I like this picture, too, because this little outbuilding in my Mamaw's yard was built by her father, my great-grandfather. Oh, and my talented Uncle Clint painted the cute little barn quilt hanging on the building:

Me, Mamaw and Leigh Ann:

Aunt Jan, Mamaw and mom:

Last but not least, a family picture. I usually don't change the pictures from color to black and white. But, the color just wasn't quite right and this was the best family picture.

That's all for Easter weekend. I hope all of you had a Happy Easter!

1 comments:

Holly said...

I really like how the black and white photo turned out! It looks great, if you hadn't said something was wrong with the colour I would never have known. :)