CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weekend Fun


We had a very busy and fun weekend this past weekend. Ford attends playschool and this weekend was the annual family fun festival at his school. It's a fund raiser for the school where they have food (Satco-yum!), pony rides, a rock climbing wall and lots of fun games in the gym. The theme was "whole world in your hands," hence the picture of us standing in front of all the hands.
Here is Ford checking out all of the fun stuff when we arrived:

Ford was flirting with an older girl in the pony line. I heard him say, "Look how fast I can run," and also, "Do you smell the ponies' poo poo?" He's really going to have to hone his skills with the ladies.

Riding a pony:

There were lots of fun activities in the gym:



On Saturday night, Scott and I had a date night. We went out to dinner and then to the Dave Matthews concert at Vanderbilt. The weather was perfect and the show was great.

Sunday, we went to church at my sister's church in Hendersonville with my entire family and then to Rainforest Cafe to celebrate my niece Audrey's 5th birthday. I forgot my camera, so I'll have to get some pictures from my sister to post. I can't believe Audrey is five! She's such a big girl.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nat, I laughed outloud when I read Ford's pick-up line about the poo-poo! Oh my goodness, that is priceless! You'll need to remind him of that one when he's a teenager! Sweet boy, I can't wait to see him and his parents in person in one month!! I love that first picture of y'all above. You look beautiful in that cute, green top!

WordGirl said...

Love the color coordinated tops for the three of you - I do not have it that together!

WordGirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...

Shannon, the color coordinating wasn't on purpose. I'm certainly not that together!