CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Before there was Ford



This picture was taken on January 14, 2006, two years ago tomorrow. Ford's due date was February 1st, so little did I know by that time the next day, I would have a son.

Ford's second birthday is this Tuesday, the 15th. It's hard to believe he's been here in his present form for two years. But it's also hard to remember what life was like before him. Believe me, I DO remember that things were easier...how much free time I had and didn't realize...how less tired I was at the end of my office work day. But, I don't remember what it was like to not know him. And, I certainly don't remember what it was like to not love him.

Being a mother is the hardest job I've ever had. And I wouldn't trade it or Ford for anything else in whole world.

0 comments: