CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

May I have a sticker, please?

I went to pick up Ford today at his playschool and one of his teachers, Miss Kelli, said she had a funny Ford story to tell me. A little girl in Ford's class fell down today and hurt her hand. She was crying and Miss Kelli asked her if she was okay and if a sticker would make her feel better. Miss Kelli got her a sticker and the little girl was fine.

Miss Kelli said about five or ten minutes later Ford walked up to her with the worst fake cry she'd ever heard and said, "Pord hurt hand. Hurt hand. Ticker?"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, that's adorable!!!! I'm glad you're documenting these things. Absolutely precious!!! I just listened to my new year's message from him this morning. We only have three old messages on our machine that I always keep...two from my Paw Paw and one from Ford. Tell him he's in good company, because I hold my Paw in the very highest esteem! Happy birthday, baby Ford!