CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

The Week that Was (make that a couple of weeks)

We are alive and well. I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long. We've had lots going on.

I think I've talked before about my community group on the blog. Our church here in Nashville is pretty big, so we have community groups/small groups so we can have the love and support of a small church. Our group decided to start pairing up with one other family in the group once a month. First on our list to pair up with was the Brooks family. They came over for dinner (well, actually they brought dinner) the night after Ford's birthday party. We had a fun time with them and their children, Suzanna and Baby Witt.
We were in KY from Monday, January 28th until Wednesday, February 6th while our house was being painted. It took a little longer than we thought, but Ford had a great time with Granny and Papa. Here are some pictures from our visit to KY.

Making pancakes:

Riding on the lawn mower with Papa:

Helping Granny vacuum:

Making popcorn:

Checking out the snow (it snowed one day while we were there):

Playing with Play-Doh(Granny's nicer than me!):

Visiting with Cousins Hayes (not pictured) and Grayson, my cousin Kyle's boys:


We had such a fun time in KY. But we missed Scott so we're glad to be home. The house is almost finished, so I'll be posting pictures soon!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute pics! I especially love Ford in his Titans sweatshirt. Too, too cute! Kiss him for me. Love, Ab