CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

This Week

Each week, Ford goes to playschool on Monday and Friday. We go to bible study at my church in the morning on Wednesdays, where childcare is provided. Ford's school and bible study are over until the summer sessions start in a few weeks. What does this mean? Ford and I had an entire week to spend together! I knew this ahead of time and tried to plan some things that would be fun for us to do.

Will and Mary Ann came over on Monday morning to play. It's so cute to see these boys together. They love each other and have started to actually play together (my second favorite part of child development...second only to sleeping through the night). Since they can both talk, they play and talk to each other. Not for more than five minutes at a time, but it's still cute to watch!



My friend Shannon has three girls and for the last several summers she has created a summer fun jar. The fun jar consists of fun activities they can do once a week during the summer. Going to the Percy Priest Lake, visiting the Frist Center and going to the spraygound are examples of things in the fun jar. Ford is too young to participate in some of the activities, but yesterday they went to the Greenway at Shelby Park, which is minutes from our house. We all walked on the Greenway and then had a picnic.



We had a fun week. We played outside most days and I let Ford wash dishes one day. Note the suds still on the dishes:


I'll end with some pictures of Scott and Ford reading books before bed. I hope you have a safe and fun holiday weekend!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that picture of Ford and Will on the porch swing. Will is laughing like Ford just said something so funny!! I love it!