CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lake House Weekend


Scott has some clients who graciously offered to let us use their lake house. We went this past weekend and took a few of our friends along...Jason, Mary Ann, Will, Jennifer and Derrick. We left on Friday morning to head to Tim's Ford Lake in Winchester, Tennessee. I had never even heard of this lake before this trip. It turns out that it's a little less than two hours from Nashville and it's absolutely beautiful.

Not only did Scott's clients offer to let us use their house, but all of the fun things they have at the house...a ski boat, paddle boat, kayak, sea doos and a water trampoline.

I am going to post a ton of pictures. We had so much fun, I'm having a hard time narrowing it down to just a few. Most of them are self-explanatory. But, I just have to say that Will is a little water baby. He was jumping off the dock and the boat all by himself! And props to Scott for taking the awesome picture of the sunset!

We are so thankful to Bob and Shannon for letting us "vacation" at their lake house. It's so hard to do anything fun because of having to work around toddler nap and bedtime schedules. But, everything was right there. So, we would just put the boys to bed and hang out on the deck or at the dock. Also, much thanks to Derrick. He has the most boating experience and was a most excellent captain.




























4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, it looks like such a beautiful place and like y'all had such a good time. I tried my hardest to not to feel like a jealous boyfriend while I was viewing them, but I failed miserably! I am really glad y'all were able to have such a wonderful getaway only a few hours from home. Y'all (all of you) needed a vacation...now your next one needs to be a vacation to visit me! Love y'all so much and miss you even more after seeing my beautiful friends altogether, Ab

Lori said...

Ahhh...The lake is always so peaceful. Then you throw in two toddlers! Ahhh! I'm sure it was a lot of work but oh the memories you'll have! And great pictures too! How fun!
Lori

nicholsjen said...

It looks like y'all had a blast! I'm soooo jealous! Love you all!
nichols