CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Friends

On Friday night, Scott, Ford and I went to see The Wiggles. For those of you who don't have children under the age of six, The Wiggles are about as popular as you can get with the kiddos. We got enough free tickets for all three of us to go and we gave three more to Jason, Mary Ann and Will. It was a big hit with Will and Ford. I forgot my camera, so I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to post from the big concert.

After the concert, I picked up Best Friend Trina and her oldest daughter Ellie from the airport. Trina and I have been friends since the first day of school in seventh grade (I won't mention what year that was) and we've been the best of friends ever since. Trina lives in Orlando, so we don't get to see each other nearly as often as I would like. But, it was wonderful to have them here, even if it was just for a little while.

Here are some pictures from our earlier days:

And, here we are now:

Ellie is nine years old and she is the sweetest, most precious girl. She was so sweet to Ford and he just loved her!


Scott's friend and our best man at our wedding, Steve, also came to Nashville to visit. We had a fantastic weekend just catching up with old friends and letting our children become new friends.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend! Trina looks like a million bucks! She's a beautiful girl always, but she looks extra hot right now and so do you in that adorable black top!! Ellie and Ford are cute as always! Glad they had fun together and also that Steve was in town. Such a great guy! Love y'all, Ab