CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day Weekend


Labor Day Weekend we took our annual trip to see Scott's Dad's side of the family in Illinois. We spent a couple of nights with Grandma and Grandpa at their house. On Sunday, we went to Springfield and saw the entire family minus a few of the cousins. Scott and I also celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary on Sunday.

Pawpaw, Grandma and Ford:

Grandpa, Grandma and Ford:

Grandpa and Ford watching Mickey Mouse:

At the park in Winchester...Ford went down this HUGE slide all by himself (several times):



Uncle Rudy and Pawpaw got in of the fun at the park:

Ford playing washers with Pawpaw and Uncle Dick:

Uncle Steve's dog Sam LOVES to fetch things in the pool:

These next two crack me up because it's Ford and his cousins, Addison and Quincy. Notice Quincy's hand in the picture (she's getting ready to hit Ford):

This one is of Addison, Ford and Quincy and Ford is holding his arm and Quincy is getting into trouble for hitting! Too funny:

Ford pushing the tractor:

We had a nice trip visiting with Scott's family. Ford behaved himself nicely and thanks to Mary Ann's DVD player, the six hour car ride was bearable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures, Nat. I am glad that the trip was good and I hope that y'all had a wonderful anniversary. I did think of y'all, but I'm not very good at correspondence anymore. Sorry! Love you and your adorable family! Oh, I love the picture of Ford and Grandpa sitting in the chair watching cartoons. That's so sweet!

Unknown said...

You need to post another blog entry, Nat. I know that y'all have been busy with fun stuff and I want to read about it!! ; )